This Giveaway Has Ended.
The giving season is upon us and the Fighting Couple is in the mood to give! For all of you traveling couples (and solos) out there we have just the thing. We are giving away a lovingly handmade, leather journal made by our fave journal artisan Jenni Bick. (www.jennibick.com). You may remember, we gave away a journal this past spring. We have talked Jenni into letting us do it again!
We are giving away a Santa Fe Leather Journal!
This is no ordinary journal. This is a work of art. Each one is one of a kind. Made from the fine heavyweight paper to the soft leather cover, this is a must have.
Specifics on the Santa Fe journal:
- Measures 5″ x 7″
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Leather colors will vary from buckskin tan to deep espresso brown.
- Handcrafted on Martha’s Vineyard by Jenni Bick.
It is no secret that both Luci and I are journalists. Not in the pencil behind the ear, newspaper sense, but in the personal “diary” sense of the word. Both of us have kept journals for years. Our blog is kind of an outgrowth of our journals. We have found it a great way to track the ups and downs of life and bring back great material to FIGHT with!
Entering this giveaway is super simple. Just three easy steps:
1) Give The Fighting Couple a like on Facebook (here).
2) Give Jenni Bick a Like on Facebook (here).
3) Leave us a comment in the comment section below and say: Send me a Bick!
Should you journal? Yes!!! The benefits of journaling are well documented:
Health benefits of Journaling http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-health-benefits-of-journaling/000721
100 Benefits of Journaling http://www.appleseeds.org/100_journaling.htm
It is rumored that even Mae West kept a diary!
The fine print (sorry, we don’t look good in stripes):
1) To enter, you must be a resident of USA or Canada. (Sorry Uzbekistan, catch you next time?)
2) Void where prohibited. (Void is such a weird word…..Void.)
3) Just so you know, Jenni Bick was kind enough to provide a journal for us to review, and one for us to give away to one of our fabulous readers. Does this affect our love of our journal? Nope. Not one bit. Never. Ever.
4) Contest rules are subject to change. (Unless Luci changes her mind….which NEVER happens.)
5) Contest ends on December 8, 2013 at midnight MST. (All good things must come to an end.)
5.5) 18 years old and above only to win. (This is the most fun adults get to have…no kids allowed!)
6) We will then pick a winner via random.org. (There are no rules against crossing your fingers.)