Our contest is now over. Stay tuned for the winners to be announced.
The Fighting Couple hopes that you have a Merry Christmas and many Happy Mistletoe Moments in 2012!
We are looking for the best Mistletoe Moment from 2011! The lovely winner will be awarded a $150 Visa gift card! Yay! Finally it is OK to Kiss and Tell!
Simply put, it’s a moment in time when you and your special someone get taken in by your surroundings, the sights, and smells but most of all, each other! You could be with 10,000 tourists in St. Mark’s Square in Venice or in the middle of the Amazon where you are surrounded by 1,000 bugs! It could be anywhere/anyone?/anytime but it MUST be magical!
To get your creative juices going, here is our MM from this year:
We were visiting Paris, (great place for MMs!) we stayed in a charming little boutique hotel. Our cozy room had an ornate little balcony overlooking a sleepy little Parisian thoroughfare. There was a great little bakery in the distance and the magical scent of a 1000 flowers created an ambiance that was truly magical. We stood hand in hand taking in the backdrop of Paris in the distance. What a moment!
How to enter? Just two easy steps:
1) In 50ish words or less, tell us about your “Mistletoe Moment” in the comments section below.
2) Give us a “like” 1000Fights on Facebook here. Then leave a comment,: “I had a Mistletoe Moment!” Here.
Please meet our panel of “Celebrity Judges“.
The Fine Print (sorry, but its really not that bad.)
1) Mistletoe Moment must have taken place in 2011.
2) Entries will be accepted till midnight December 20th, 2011.
3) Final selections will be made by our awesome panel of judges. (To be announced soon!)
4) We will announce the winner on our webpage on December 22nd, 2011.
5) This contest is not valid where prohibited. (What a terrible place to be!)
6) Please keep Mistletoe Moments rated (PG-13 or PG, no G’s allowed!)
7) Prize will be delivered via Paypal, or another agreeable method.
8) The last one we promise…remember its ok to Kiss and tell!
Please share our little contest with your friends!!! Just click below to share on Facebook or Twitter. (Thank you!)