How would you like to get yourself a $100 shopping spree and support a great cause?
If you had to make a list of things you could not live without, what would it include? Wifi? Iphone? Diet Coke? Those are all worthy and necessary. But how long could you live without clean water? Not long. That’s why we the Fighting Couple have teamed up with a community of travel bloggers called Passports with Purpose. This year the group has elected to support Water.org.
For more than two decades, water.org has been at the forefront of discovering and delivering solutions to the global water crisis. As a part of these efforts, Passports with Purpose has selected Water.org’s certified local partner: Haiti Outreach to build and rehabilitate wells in Boucan Carre and Mirebalais, serving more than 7,400 people with clean water, sanitary toilets and hygiene education. Passports with a Purpose’s goal is to build five wells as a part of an 18 month program. We can do it!
How would you like to win a prize AND help out a cause?: Win a $100 Shopping Spree.
So we thought long and hard on what we would contribute as a prize to our loyal readers that support the effort. What do couples want most??? What brings them together?…. Yep. That’s what we thought. So we are offering up a lovely $100 shopping spree. Buy yourself or your sweetie something wonderful.
A $10 donation will allow you to put your name in the drawing to win one of the awesome prizes our fellow bloggers have pulled together for this year. For every $10 donation, you get to nominate one prize to win (or put it all into one prize should you wish – every $10 gives you another chance). Please give.
What to Do Next
- Visit the Passports With Purpose donation page.
- Choose the prizes you’d love to win and enter your donation amount. Remember, for every $10 you donate you get to pick another prize or gain multiple entries for your most coveted prize. It’s up to you! Cool huh? Please contact us if you have questions.
Other ways to support the cause
- Follow Passports with Purpose on Facebook.
- If you’re a fellow blogger with ad space to spare, host the Passports With Purpose widget on your site. It looks great and will help spread the word to your readers about this awesome fundraiser and all the fabulous prizes they can win with a small donation.
- Promote the #PWP hashtag on Twitter and use the buttons for your Twitter avatar and in any free 125×125 space you have free on your site.
Disclaimer: 1000 Places to Fight Before You Die is not affiliated with Water.org nor Passports with Purpose (They are super cool.) Our site is the sole provider of described winning prize, which will be delivered as an online gift certificate.
Comments are closed.